Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Housekeeping

Some general housekeeping stuff today:

NEW POLL

Thanks to everyone who voted on my "Who are You?" poll. It was interesting to see the breakdown of the Childfreedom audience. I wasn't surprised that most of the audience for this blog is childfree, but I was surprised to see we have a small percentage parent readers too.

I just put up a new poll, so hope you'll take a moment to vote. It asks you to estimate the percentage of parents you know that are truly happy being parents. Parents, you can vote on this one too.

THANK YOU FOR FORWARDS & KEEP 'EM COMIN'

Just wanted to thank those of you who have been sending me links to interesting and relevant articles and news stories. I really appreciate it - keeps the blog posts flowing. Please continue to send me any links you think I need to see. Also, if you have been thinking, "I wish Childfreeeee would blog about this", please send your ideas to me. I am always looking for new things to blog about. You can post your ideas here or e-mail me directly at firecracker_mandy(at)yahoo(dot)com. If it's a topic that grabs me, I will most certainly write about it.

Thanks and I'll be back soon with a new post.

No comments: